
I want President Obama to let me know what it's like to be perfect so that I can understand why he gets that smug look on his face sometimes. I'm completely joking, of course. I like Mr. Hussein Obama including that barely noticeable aura of serenity that seems to follow him to his speeches where he attempts ameliorate our relations with the rest of the world.

We'll pray for you President Obama even though you want to strip us of our 2nd Amendment right by taking away our semiautomatic weapons. Even though your father was a Muslim and you want to let the terrorists win in Iraq. We'll pray for you.
Again, I'm just kidding. I don't want to sound smug. (Just don't become too conservative or I won't vote for you next term.)
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | M - Th 11p / 10c | |||
| Obama's Smug Little Bubble | ||||
| ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment