Hello again!
I was just browsing moviefone.com and came across a few movies I thought I'd share. I used to love going to the movies, but have stopped going as much since sitting has become more of an issue. I like period pieces, foreign language films, biopics and indie/artsie sort of movies. Unfortunately, these sorts of films don't get a lot of circulation. Tomorrow Daniel and I might go see Love in the Time of Cholera.
Three others that look interesting are
I'm not there---Chronicles the life of Bob Dylan through his various stages (Cate Blanchet is a badass)
The Savages-- Looks good and has good actors--Phillips Seymor Hoffman and laura Linney, but could be a bit depressing.
& The Darjeeling Limited--Wes Anderson directing, with Jason Schwartzman & Adrian Brody. Should be funny
Oh, and I still have to see the new Elizabeth. I heard it was more of a costume show than a good historical piece, but it'll be worth a watch.
3 comments:
i saw darjeeling and the savages... both good... can't wait to see i'm not there.
BTW you're going to dig sweeney todd... it's a bit bloody though.
Thanks V, for the comments! I havn't heard of Sweeny Todd, but I'll have to look it up.
Post a Comment