Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I don't have favorites, but...

Teachers aren't supposed to have favorites, or at least we can't SHOW the students that we have favorites. I have one new comer this year who moved from India. He is from Nepal, went to school in India and has the sweetest, gentlest disposition. It sounds like a lot of the schooling he received in India was still influenced by the British Education system. He is so well behaved I think the hooligans in our school are going to corrupt him. His grammar is better than many of the "mainstream" students so sadly for me, I think he will exit this year. Sometimes I joke around with him and tell him he's so cute I'm going to take him home. I think I better stop though as I don't think Daniel or the student's parents would be too pleased if I did.

No comments: