Last week I went to my first two water aerobics classes of the Spring. In the winter water aerobics is a miserable experience, coming out all wet and cold with your muscles aching for the rest of the day. In the summer, however, it relieves my allergies to swim. I plop my sore body into the soothing water; happily looking around at the funny old ladies with shower caps over the hair, I try to ignore the hearty swimming coaches yelling at poor, awkward adolescents in the swimming lanes, and delight in the ease with which my body moves in the water.
I have temporarily lost daniel to Little Big Planet. Leaving me to wax poetic. Frodo keeps on making vicious attacks on Sam over a tiny piece of rawhide and small spaces of territory on their daybed. I desparately need to find a new book to read. I am bored and sore but don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
I hope that the two weeks of testing ahead go quickly but will find relaxation in my evening sessions at the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment