Saturday, July 11, 2009

Famous!

Sipping on my Saturday morning coffee, mindlessly pursuing facebook, I came across my English cousin's latest comment. He and his mates (shall we say) provided "the peoples'" perspective on Michael Jackson's death for the Guardian UK. I'm not sure what "reamers" are. Perhaps it's British slang for people who scold, ream or make fun of others? Haha, don't you love the different lingo? Anyway, he's the second one in the audio clip. I needed a distraction from curriculum development work so I thought I'd post this.

Here is my cuz across the Atlantic giving his deep thoughts on Michael Jackson's death. It's pretty funny. It seems he was at Glastonbury which is way cool. I always see pictures of Kate Moss there traipsing around in galoshes and daisy dukes. How does she look so good in just boots and mud? But anyway...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/audio/2009/jun/26/michaeljackson-popandrock

No comments: