Sunday, January 18, 2009

Photo Tag

Just as I was looking for a reason to put off reading A Guide to Action Research, I saw that I have been tagged by Naomi in photo tag. I'll copy the rules from her page.

Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.

Pick the 4th picture in that folder.

Explain the picture.Tag 4 people to do the same


I don't think I'll tag 4 more people since I don't have too many blog friends to continue the chain. Here's the picture. It's in a folder titled South Africa/December 2005. I think I put it in that folder because it's from around the same time period. It's a picture of the Glenns and I on our way to a wedding in Williamsburg. I think the wedding was in November.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Wow! I am so impressed that you got it up so quickly. I am glad that I could help you with a little procrastination. :) We had a great time at lunch today. Thanks for having a birthday! :)