Sunday, June 22, 2008

Honest to blog

I know I know. You miss my blogs. You miss the wit and humour that only I am able to produce in such a clever way as to interest you for hours...

But fear not readers, I will soon return to bore you with my wise insights into the mundane and not-so-mundane.

In the meantime, here are the latest developments in the life of moi:

I read about 5 pages of Anna Karenina a day. I think I need to read something else while I trudge through this one. Someone should have told Tolstoy to lighten up (I'm partly kidding).

I haven't been able to generate anything interesting recently as I've been busy churning out research jargon for the past month. I have a big paper due tomorrow and then I'll be finished for a month. I'm taking an online class starting in July on using technology in education. Daniel will do my homework.

Mom leaves for South Africa next Saturday. She's going to Jo'burg, the mission and then to the beach near Shaka's rock (so jealous). It'll be good for her. You can take a South African out of South Africa, but you can't take South Africa out of the South African. (Yeah, I really just said that. It's a cliche but a true one).

Mike and Jo will be moving to Baltimore in a month:(

Although they look stunning since going to poodle palace, Sam and Frodo have been behaving like complete brats since returning to Maryland. Sam woke us up at 7:30 this morning wanting to be with us. He needs constant love and attention. Needy Sam.

No comments: