Democrats usually manage to screw things up for themselves before even having to take on their Republican opponents. Take our last riveting candidate John Kerry. This time, we've got Hilary tearing at Barack's flesh like he's a fresh piece of meat in the Kalahari desert. I keep saying it... If those two don't stop destroying each other McCain is going to win the election.
I'm sure many of you are tired of seeing Hilary's forced, frozen smile on TV every night while she self-righteously touts out all the mistakes the republicans have made and how she is going to fix them. (I have to admit, it's kind of why I secretly love her:)
Despite huge financial woes, her husband losing his marbles,so to speak, and losing most of the primary races, she's still here. She's like a cockroach, you just can't kill her.
I got a kick out of this article
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/23/opinion/23dowd.html?ex=1209614400&en=6f374a36f269ef1d&ei=5070&emc=eta1
No comments:
Post a Comment